V.P. Construction – Head Office
Location: Bracebridge, Ontario
Remuneration: Based on Skillset & Experience.
Job Description: The Vice President of Construction will lead, manage, and oversee all construction related activities. We are executing a growth strategy and looking for a leader that can manage this growth effectively.
- Position the company for growth through processes, tracking, technology, & recruitment.
- Responsible for P&L & budgeting for the organization.
- Reporting directly to the shareholders.
- Create and manage relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Actively stay abreast of new industry approaches, technologies, pricing to keep the company well-positioned to realize new growth opportunities.
- Review and negotiation of all contracts with a keen eye for detail to ensure they maximize value for the company and its clients.
- Responsible for all Health and Safety guidelines requirements.
- Able to think creatively and strategically to successfully mediate and negotiate with individuals and groups internally and externally. Able to overcome obstacles to cooperation and to foster harmonious relations.
- Self-motivated, organized, and willing to tackle challenges head on with a positive attitude
- Driven to achieve your targets with the desire to be successful
- Senior Leadership Experience
- Construction Industry Experience
- Understanding of Ontario Building code.
- University graduation in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Demonstrate concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Ontario G Class Drivers License (clean driving record)
- Project Management courses – (considered a strong asset)
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision care benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Pension plan benefits
- Performance bonus