Location: Bracebridge, Ontario
True North Log Homes is looking for a marketing team member to meet the needs of our growing company. As a leader in the log home industry, True North Log Homes is continuing to meet the needs of clients throughout Canada and the USA in the new construction of our premium log home product for homes, cabins, and cottages. If you are a positive, high energy person with experience in business, we have a great job for you!
We are looking for the right individual to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Continuing to enhance and maintain TNLH exposure and presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Houzz, & TNLH Blog.
- Assisting in the continued development, implementation, and monitoring of the True North Log Home website.
- Developing creative ways to retain customer engagement and drive demand
- Create engaging and informative content including video, print, blogs, social media content
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring success.
- Create & monitor media campaigns and track associated KPIs including engagement, lead generation, conversion rates
- Assist with organizing and executing tradeshows and events throughout North America and Europe
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including our CRM
- Assist with the creation of sales enablement pieces.
- Valid Ontario G Class Drivers License (clean driving record)
- Google Certifications, HubSpot Certifications, photo editing and videography capabilities considered significant assets.
- Self-motivated, organized, and willing to tackle challenges head on with a positive attitude
- Driven to achieve your targets with the desire to be successful
- Demonstrate concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Future growth opportunities
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care