Vice President Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Bracebridge, Ontario
Remuneration: Based on Skillset & Experience
True North Log Homes is a well-established technology leader in the log home manufacturing industry actively implementing a significant multi year growth path. We aren't just building a company: we’re building a team. Our work environment is inviting, collaborative, engaging and energetic. Within our team, you’ll feel the impact you’re making each day and be directly responsible for the continued growth of our company. Be a valued part of company decisions and make a tangible difference in our mission to provide our customers with leading edge products to bring their dreams and vision into reality. When you join the True North family, you don’t just get a job – you get a purpose. We’re looking for a motivated person to join us at our Bracebridge Ontario headquarters. If you’re committed to personal growth, passionate about playing a role in a motivated team, and interested in moving us forward — we want to hear from you!
- The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing demand generation programs that will drive revenue, grow the sales pipeline, accelerate the sales cycle, and nurture high lifetime value B2B accounts.
- We are looking for an analytical and results-driven marketer with proven expertise deploying multi-channel campaigns with objective reporting frameworks to measure effectiveness towards revenue across each channel.
- The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of running successful businesses through high growth stage, strong understanding of marketing automation, digital marketing, email marketing, account-based marketing, and analytical thinking to identify campaign effectiveness and pipeline velocity.
- You will be working alongside a team of talented and collaborative sales representatives with a high level of autonomy. You will leverage our collective industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful B2C and B2B marketing strategies and tactics that support the company's mission and business objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Implement the company strategic business plan to attain 5-year growth strategy revenue, customer experience and partner relationship goals
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting B2B relationships by partnering with industry professionals and understanding their needs
- Create and manage sales pipeline, revenue, budgets and forecasts for the management team & shareholders
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Monitor sales, product rankings, and ad spend across all channels.
- Lead the strategy, execution, and optimization of True North’s digital marketing strategy to drive growth, profitability, and brand recognition.
- Lead, manage, and develop the digital marketing team.
- Identify and lead the implementation of consumer segmentation, audience journeys, and full-funnel brand experience to drive new customer acquisition and retention.
- Drive testing strategy in every step of the funnel, finding opportunities for growth, including in new channels, partners, audiences, creative, and messaging.
- Develop a data roadmap and lead data-driven strategies and decisions.
- Own the budget, forecast, and P&L for the digital marketing & Sales activities. Frequently monitor, analyze, and lead forecasts to achieve sales and profitability goals.
- Partner with Operations & Finance to maintain operational excellence.
- Manage relationships with external service providers.
- 5 years of a proven track record of scaling businesses in multi-channel environments.
- Previous ownership of P&L, budgets, and management of sales and marketing.
- Excellent analytical mindset and the creativity & confidence to take calculated risks rooted in data and consumer insights.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and formal presentation skills.
- Self-starter that takes initiative, makes decisions and provides clear direction to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and adapt to changing business needs.
- A hunger and motivation to drive meaningful growth.
- Solutions-oriented mindset and eagerness to identify and tackle new business challenges with urgency.
- Excellent project management skills and commitment to deadlines, processes and policies, and demonstrated ability to build great digital campaigns.
- Willingness to travel internationally (passport required)
- Work from home opportunities
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision care benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Pension plan benefits
- Performance bonus