Site Superintendent – Head Office & Jobsites
Location: Bracebridge, Ontario
Remuneration: 65,000 - 80,000
Log Project Management, sister company to True North Log Homes is looking for an experienced Site Super. The Superintendent is responsible for maintaining schedule, coordinating work of all trades, equipment, and use of materials on site to accomplish all activities safely, correctly, and efficiently. The Superintendent is responsible for the successful completion of the project from start to finish.
- Manage projects from planning, set up, execution, to completion.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Manage equipment including company assets and rentals.
- Manage materials.
- Manage budget and schedules to ensure production rates are met.
- Manage crews, equipment, materials, subcontractors, and other resources to maintain project schedule.
- Maintain and ensure that the owners’ requirements are obtained.
- Attend project meetings (bi-weekly/weekly).
- Attend bi-weekly internal management meetings.
- Study and complete detailed analysis of drawings, construction documents, specifications and related documents.
- Complete daily tracking of production rates (through provided mobile application).
- Manage site paperwork, i.e. daily work records, journal daily work, environmental and traffic sign diary's etc.
- Prepare accurate data for change orders including labour, material, and anticipated time.
- Understanding of Ontario Building code.
- Residential construction Industry Experience (5+ years)
- Superintendent Experience (5+ years)
- Valid Ontario G Class Drivers License (clean driving record)
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Minimum)
- Self-motivated, organized, individuals with the ability to oversee the completion of a project from start to finish
- Driven to achieve your targets, desire to be successful, & high level of pride of acomplished work.
- Demonstrate concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lead and motivate others to the success of the project.
- Ability to think and plan ahead and pre-order materials or reserve equipment so time on job site is not lost.
- Ability to efficiently organize and run a team on site.
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold.
- Red Seal in a construction & Project Management courses – (considered a strong asset)
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision care benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Pension plan benefits