Sales Professional – Head Office & Remote
Location: Bracebridge, Ontario
True North Log Homes is looking for 2 eager Sales Representative to meet the needs of our rapidly growing marketplace. As a leader in the log home industry, True North Log Homes is continuing to meet the needs of clients throughout Canada and the USA in the new construction of our premium log home product for homes, cabins, and cottages. If you are a positive, high energy person with experience in business, we have a great job for you!
True North Log Homes is looking for Sales Professionals to meet the needs of our rapidly growing marketplace. As a leader in the log home industry, True North Log Homes is continuing to meet the needs of clients Internationally in the new construction of our premium log home system. If you are a positive, high energy person with experience in business, we have a great job for you!
- Assist clients through the design, purchasing, manufacturing, and delivery of their new dream Log & Timber home! Work through this process with our internationally award winning design team.
- Travel throughout North America to exhibit at industry specific trade shows to demonstrate our patented industry leading log home system.
- Prospect new and existing sales opportunities through phone, email, & video conferencing.
- Maintain accurate records and customer data in our Hubspot CRM system.
- Willingness to travel internationally (passport required)
- Valid Ontario G Class Drivers License (clean driving record)
- Self-motivated, organized, and willing to tackle challenges head on with a positive attitude
- Driven to achieve your targets with the desire to be successful
- Demonstrate concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Prior sales experience – (considered a strong asset)
- General knowledge/experience in the general construction industry (considered a strong asset)
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision care benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Pension plan benefits