Machine Operator - Sawmill
Salary: starting from $19 per hour
Full time 36.00 to 46.00 hours / week - Start date As soon as possible.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- Experience an asset.
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Own transportation, public transportation is not available.
- Team player, Excellent oral communication
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- Check and weigh materials and products, Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products, assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers.
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities, clean machines and immediate work areas.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive Tasks
- Physically Demanding
- Attention to Detail
- Standing for Extended Periods
- Bending, Crouching, Kneeling.
Weight Handling Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Pension plan benefits
- Vision care benefits