Construction Project Manager – Head Office
Location: Bracebridge, Ontario
Log Project Management, sister company to True North Log Homes is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager.
- Assist clients to make site, foundation, construction, services, & finishing decisions.
- Tender these decisions out to subtrades and materials providers.
- Evaluate tenders and present contracts to clients.
- Work with our internationally award winning design team to comment on designs drawings from a structural, job site specific & services level to improve efficiency.
- Hand off the project to a site super to execute on the jobsite and assist with any change orders.
- Review projects after completion and improve profits and customer value.
- Understanding of Ontario Building code.
- Project Management experience (5+ years)
- Valid Ontario G Class Drivers License (clean driving record)
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Minimum)
- Self-motivated, organized, and willing to tackle challenges head on with a positive attitude
- Driven to achieve your targets with the desire to be successful
- Demonstrate concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management courses – (considered a strong asset)
- Prior sales experience – (considered a strong asset)
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision care benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Pension plan benefits